During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome clients back to Euro Laser Spa! We are excited to announce that we are reopening on Monday, June 15, 2020 and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by Governor Cuomo and the CDC. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled, safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as to consider every step of each treatment process to ensure that we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner in accordance with government guidelines. Pleaseclick hereto view the video of our new look and guidelines!
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up or efforts to guarantee client and employee safety:
* ALL CLIENTS MUST SIGN A COVID-19 WAIVER BEFORE ENTERING THE SPA . AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT VIA DOCUSIGN/E-SIGNATURE AND YOU WILL NEED TO EMAIL BACK THE SIGNED FORM BEFORE ENTERING THE SPA.
* All updated paperwork, consent forms, intake forms, etc. will now be sent by email via DocuSign prior to your appointment and must be filled out PRIOR to that appointment and emailed back to us. DocuSign is very easy to do on a laptop, tablet or mobile device.
* When arriving at the spa, please call from your car to notify us that you have arrived and we will let you know if it is OK to come up. Please arrive to your appointments ON TIME as we have strategically planned the schedule to stagger your appointment with those of other clients and CANNOT have more than one client coming or leaving at a time.
* Once upstairs, everyone must have their temperature read at the door before entering the spa.
* Everyone must wear a mask upon entering the spa and there will be no personal belongings allowed. Only essential items like wallet, cell phone and car keys. No bags, pocketbooks, back packs, etc.
* Only one client will be allowed in the spa at a time. Please do not bring your family or friends with you. All minors must be accompanied with a parent and both must wear masks.
* Once in the spa, everyone, including us, must practice social distancing and wash their hands. Once in the spa, all clients must use our hand sanitizer before entering treatment room. Your technician will escort you to the appropriate treatment room.
* Once in the treatment room, your mask must stay on at all times unless getting a facial treatment or doing laser hair removal on your face and if so, you will be asked not to talk when you take your mask off. Once your procedure is over, you will need to put your mask back on. **Those getting facial treatments will have a Plexiglas shield over your head to protect you and your esthetician when your mask is off. This Shield will be sanitized before and after every client, and will be used during massage treatments as well. (PLEASE VIEW OUR VIDEO TO SEE THIS FACIAL BED SHIELD, UNIQUE TO EURO LASER SPA!)
* Upon completion of your treatment you will have a few minutes to purchase skin care. Products are now behind glass sliding doors and can only be taken off the shelves by your technician or receptionist and will be scanned and placed in a bag for you.
* Appointments will be staggered throughout the day with 15 minutes in-between appointments for staff to re-sanitize the treatment rooms. We also will be staggering technicians with clients all day in order not to have more than one client or more than one technician in the reception area at a time.
* We are now requiring that a credit card be maintained on file to expedite checkout in a contact-less process. All cash payments will need to be placed in an envelope. Coin envelopes will be provided for cash tips for your technician and placed in our wall mounted tip box. A $50 deposit will be charged when booking appointments. That deposit will be deducted from the treatment cost. If your appointment is not cancelled within 24 hrs or you fail to show up, that deposit will be considered a cancellation fee and will be non-refundable.
We know this is a big change for all of us and there is a lot of new information and policies, but this too shall pass and we will all get through this together and will be able to hug each other again before you know it! We love you and miss you all and can't wait to see the whites of your eyes again!
Your Euro Laser Family, Liz DiBartolo, Owner Dr. Adam Messenger, Medical Director and the Euro Laser Team
Serving Rye, Rye Brook, Purchase, Harrison, West Harrison, Scarsdale, Larchmont, Portchester, Greenwich, Stamford, White Plains, Mamaroneck and more!